DATA SECURITY POLICY SERVICE & CONTACT CENTER
DIMOCO takes data protection very seriously and as such, We will process the information (including personal data) that You as a requester provide Us with utmost care and confidentiality in accordance with this Data Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") as well as applicable laws. This Policy provides You with the information about essential aspects of data processing at the Service & Contact Center of DIMOCO.
1. General Information
The Service & Contact Center is a customer service platform for consumer queries concerning carrier billing settlements (payment via mobile phone invoice) that is made available on the Website. Please be advised that DIMOCO itself does not offer any digital content/services or physical goods, but instead only help consumers within the Service & Contact Center service to clarify the matter free of charge with the relevant provider of the service or goods (hereinafter referred to as "Merchant"), provided the Merchant uses the Service & Contact Center service of DIMOCO.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- any reference to "You" or "Your" shall mean the requester.
- any reference to "DIMOCO", "We", "Us" or "Our" refers to the company DIMOCO Carrier Billing GmbH, who is the owner and operator of the Service & Contact Center made available on the Website.
- any reference to "Website" refers to all web pages accessible under the domain www.mobileinfo.biz.
2. What Data Will Be Processed?
Depending on which functionalities you are using on the Website, the following personal data will be recorded and stored:
- When logging in to and using "My Payments": phone number and IP-address
- When submitting a query via the contact from: name, e-mail address, phone number, as well as such personal data, which You disclose in relation to Your request (e.g. bank details in case of a refund).
3. What is the Purpose of the Data Processing?
We process the data received from You for the sole purpose of making available the requested information as well as processing and resolving Your query that You sent to Us (hereinafter referred to as the "Purpose").
4. How the Data Will Be Processed?
The data You provide Us will be kept confidential and will be processed with due care, appropriately and in a way adequate and relevant to the Purpose expressly stated in this Policy. The data will be processed in compliance with applicable laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union and the relevant provisions of Austrian law. The confidentiality and security of Your data is secured by appropriate technological and organizational measures.
The Website further uses small text files (hereinafter referred to as "Cookies") that enable the storage of device-specific information on the system on Your (mobile) device. The Cookies we use do not cause any damage to Your (mobile) device and do not contain or store any personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). Some Cookies are saved on Your device and stay there until manually deleted. The Cookies are used in order to recognize Your browser next time You visit the Website as well as to optimize its functionality.
Please note that You can change the preferences of Your browser at any time, such that You are informed in case that cookies are being used and have the possibility to allow the use thereof on a case-to-case basis. Please be advised that the deactivation of Cookies could limit the functionality of the Website.
5. Who Has Access to Your Data
Access to the data provided by You will only be granted to authorized personnel. No personal data that You provide Us will be made available or transmitted to any third party without Your express permission, unless it is necessary to process Your inquiry (e.g. transmission of required data to Your mobile network operator).
6. Data Security
We use the widespread SSL process in conjunction with the highest encryption level, which is supported by Your browser. You can tell whether a single page of Our Website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the address bar of Your browser.
In addition, We apply other suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect Your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Your Permission and Rights
Your personal data will be processed based on
- Your express consent in accordance with Art. 6.1.a GDPR,
- Our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6.1.f GDPR (in particular the security of the network and information), and/or
- as far as it is necessary for the performance of the contract in accordance with Art. 6.1.b GDPR with the Merchant responsible for the service/goods in question.
Should You use the "My Payments" functionality of the Website, Your personal data will be deleted at the latest after 1 (one) month.
Should You send Us a query via the Website, We will keep Your relevant personal data for only as long as reasonably necessary in order to process and respond to Your query and any claims connected thereto. Your personal data will be automatically deleted from Our database 6 (six) months after Your query to DIMOCO has been processed or in any case after the lapse of 6 (six) months following Your last contact with DIMOCO.
Please note that We will continue to save Your correspondence with Us (e.g. Your e-mail) in order to be able to prove the communication history should there be legal, police or judicial inquiries about a case at a later date. The access thereto will be highly restricted and only granted when necessary. The correspondence will be stored for a period, which is based on the relevant applicable statutory limitation period. Thereafter, the data will be completely deleted from Our systems.
In accordance with Art. 13 to 22 GDPR, You have the following rights with respect to the personal data that You provide/provided Us:
- the right to Information (Art. 13 and 14 GDPR)
- the right to Access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- the right to Rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- the right to Erasure or Right to be Forgotten (Art. 17 GDPR)
- the right to Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 DSGVO)
- the right to Portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- the right to Object (Art. 21 GDPR)
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effects or similarly significantly affects You (Art. 22 GDPR)
Moreover, You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights at any time.
8. Name and Contact Details of the Operator of the Website
DIMOCO Carrier Billing GmbH
2345 Brunn am Gebirge, Austria
9. Role of DIMOCO
When operating this Website, the role of DIMOCO is that of the controller within the meaning of the GDPR.
The situation is, however, different with respect to the execution of payment transactions. Here DIMOCO and its Merchants take on the following roles:
- The relevant Merchant with whom You ordered/purchased the relevant service is the controller of Your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. They decide on the purpose of the data processing.
- DIMOCO acts on behalf of the Merchants who use the Service & Contact Center service of DIMOCO. As such, DIMOCO is a processor of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR.